What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Need Surgery
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. However, as time passes, it may become painful and itchy. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Most women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding having sex.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
When Hemorrhoids Need Surgery - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Excess body weight
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. But, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or even surgery.
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one per week) are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It doesn't address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later so it is recommended only for serious cases. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a significant improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and supports strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity required for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *