What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Need Surgery
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. However, as time passes, it may become painful and itchy. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Most women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding having sex.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
When Hemorrhoids Need Surgery - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- usual symptoms
are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Excess body weight
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. But, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or even surgery.
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one per week) are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It doesn't address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later so it is recommended only for serious cases. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete solution for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, pain reduction, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see a significant improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory action and supports strong blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow essential for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory property. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *