Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - When Hemorrhoids Require Surgery
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. Any person can get hemorrhoids. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature can help you!
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching usually become just too much. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. Often it can cause depression. Many women can think "What if he notices?", and that is why they avoid having sex.
When Hemorrhoids Require Surgery - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise called a varicose vein. In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get inflamed when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. This will cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most common symptom is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. They often clot and swell. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are burning sensation and itchiness. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Too much body weight
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Family Genetics
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to immediately go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding could return. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the problem is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or even surgery.
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Although this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of intense pain during treatment. It does not deal with the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear after some time.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some sufferers encounter severe pain and bleeding after the treatment. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So severe cases are only recommended for this treatment. Many patients complain of excruciating pain after, so it should be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover exercise, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a symptomatic improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *