Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Wont Stop Bleeding
One of the most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: most likely it is simply a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence mainly because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching can become excruciating. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You become exhausted and depressed. Most women may think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid intimacy.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
When Hemorrhoids Wont Stop Bleeding - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood flow. This results in a blood clot. And the person will feel pain
, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two kinds of hemorrhoids: classified by medical doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
First thing individuals commonly do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will return after several weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It doesn't cure the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment solution may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that's why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, hygiene, diet, exercise, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a substantial improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.