Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Wont Stop Bleeding
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: most likely it's just a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence simply because we're too ashamed to speak about it. However, after some time, it can become excruciating and itchy. It can bother you. You feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
When Hemorrhoids Wont Stop Bleeding - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Occur?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Frequent Diarrhea
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more severe pain and bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of intense pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the cause wasn't addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So severe cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid treatment. Numerous patients complain of agonizing pain after, so it should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. A few sufferers encounter severe pain and bleeding after the treatment. They may reappear since the source of the problem wasn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover hygiene, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, diet, and exercise.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you should see a major improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow essential for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *