Things You need to know about Hemorrhoids - Where Hemorrhoids Come from
One of the most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, a lot of people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to find out how Mother Nature can help you!
We suffer in silence simply because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching may become painful. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Where Hemorrhoids Come from - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most typical signs are burning sensation and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- most typical symptom is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. They sometimes clot and swell. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Excessive body weight
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Too much lifting
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really treated. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding could return. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or surgical
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So serious cases are only suitable for this hemorrhoid treatment. Numerous patients complain of agonizing pain after, so it must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After a few days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. A few sufferers encounter severe pain and bleeding right after the treatment. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn off a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of serious pain during treatment. It doesn't deal with the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete answer for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover hygiene, exercise, pain reduction, diet, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should see a great improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow that is required for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory action and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *