Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Which Foods Cause Hemorrhoids
One of the most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. The fact is, most people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
We suffer in silence because we are too embarrassed to speak about it. The pain and itching can become unbearable. You lose your focus and can't do anything. It can cause depression. Women are afraid to make love with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Which Foods Cause Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful
, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists have categorized 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
- usual symptoms
are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really cured. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could go back after a couple of week with more pain and severe bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later in life so it's advised only for severe cases. It is suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are necessary. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, people have reported that it is painful specifically during the session. It doesn't treat the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear again within a year.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover exercise, diet, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you will see a definite improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and supports strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow required for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *