Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Which Hemorrhoids Are Painful
One of the most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You could possibly get frightened and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence simply because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching can become just too much. You lose your focus and can't do anything. You become exhausted and even depressed. Most women can think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid intimacy.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Which Hemorrhoids Are Painful - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also called a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists have categorized two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Frequent Diarrhea
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
First thing people usually do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more severe pain and bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms without curing the real cause is the primary reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. A few sufferers encounter pain and bleeding right after the procedure. The cause isn't addressed, so they can show up again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be risky. So serious cases are only suitable for this hemorrhoid surgery. Numerous patients complain of excruciating pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during procedure. It doesn't address the cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a comprehensive solution for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, pain reduction, and exercise.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a considerable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated to relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Used and very popular in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *