Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Which Specialist Treats Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. The fact is, most people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to see how Mother Nature could help you.
We suffer in silence because we are too ashamed to talk about it. The pain and itching become intolerable. You can't focus. It can cause depression. Women are afraid to make love with their lovers thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
Which Specialist Treats Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood flow. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain
. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes protrude and clot. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
Usually, a person's reaction is to right away go to the drugstore and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really cured. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could go back right after several weeks with more pain and intense bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or even surgery.
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later so it is recommended only for serious cases. It's suggested as a last resort due to its very painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. They may reappear since the source of the problem isn't treated.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one per week) are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful particularly during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause isn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, diet, exercise, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should notice a rapid improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity required for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *