Things You must know about Hemorrhoids - Who Bands Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. Actually, many people can get hemorrhoids at some point. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading to discover how Mother Nature could help you.
We suffer in silence mainly because we are too ashamed to speak about it. However, after some time, it may become agonizing and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You become exhausted and stressed out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Who Bands Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise known as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are itching and burning sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much lifting
- Excessive body weight
- Recurrence of diarrhea
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction would be to instantly go to the drugstore and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding may come back again. By using a cream to cover symptoms without addressing the cause is the primary reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain right after the treatment. The cause isn't treated, so they can appear again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this treatment solution may cause problems with urinating, that's why this is only for serious cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that's the reason why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about intolerable pain during the process. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause is not treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, exercise, hygiene, diet, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you should see a rapid improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.