Learn about Hemorrhoids - Who Can Get Hemorrhoids
The most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature can help you.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching become agonizing. You lose your concentration and can't think about anything else. You become tired and depressed. A lot of women may think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid being intimate.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Who Can Get Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood flow. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And the individual will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Weight problems
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
Coping with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really treated. It may have gone away, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding could reocur. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without healing the real cause is the main reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some sufferers encounter pain and bleeding right after the treatment. They can reappear since the source of the problem wasn't addressed.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be risky. So serious cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid treatment solution. Many patients complain of agonizing pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help quicker healing *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, pain reduction, hygiene, exercise, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you will see a significant improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *