Learn about Hemorrhoids - Who Can Get Hemorrhoids
The most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. Lump
can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature can help you.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching become agonizing. You lose your concentration and can't think about anything else. You become tired and depressed. A lot of women may think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid being intimate.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Who Can Get Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood flow. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot
. And the individual will feel pain
, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Weight problems
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
Coping with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really treated. It may have gone away, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding could reocur. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without healing the real cause is the main reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some sufferers encounter pain and bleeding right after the treatment. They can reappear since the source of the problem wasn't addressed.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be risky. So serious cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid treatment solution. Many patients complain of agonizing pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, diet, hygiene, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a noticeable improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory activity and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *