Learn about Hemorrhoids - Who Can Get Hemorrhoids
The most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature can help you.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching become agonizing. You lose your concentration and can't think about anything else. You become tired and depressed. A lot of women may think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid being intimate.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Who Can Get Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood flow. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And the individual will feel pain
, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Weight problems
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
Coping with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really treated. It may have gone away, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding could reocur. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without healing the real cause is the main reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some sufferers encounter pain and bleeding right after the treatment. They can reappear since the source of the problem wasn't addressed.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be risky. So serious cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid treatment solution. Many patients complain of agonizing pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, pain reduction, exercise, hygiene, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice an overall improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated to relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory property. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *