Things You need to know about Hemorrhoids - Who Can Treat Hemorrhoids
One of the most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, a lot of people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence simply because we are too embarrassed to speak about it. The pain and itching become intolerable. It can bother you. You feel frustrated and tired. Women are afraid to have sex with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they saw thier hemorrhoids.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Who Can Treat Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nonetheless, if there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. That results in a painful
, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most typical symptom is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- the most typical signs are itching and burning sensation. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Excessive body weight
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Lifting of heavy objects
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals normally do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really cured. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will come back again. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the issue is the most common reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or even surgical
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be risky. So severe cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid treatment. It's suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After a few days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. The cause isn't addressed, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn off a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have reported that it is really painful especially during the treatment. It doesn't deal with the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear again after a few months.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in five ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you will see a substantial improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory properties. Used and very popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *