Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Who Checks Hemorrhoids
The most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. In fact, a lot of people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point. Lump can be very painful
and even just seeing blood can be scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We endure the pain in silence simply because we are too embarrassed to speak about it. But, as time passes, it may become very painful and itchy. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and tired. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding intimacy.
Hemorrhoid - What exactly is it?
Who Checks Hemorrhoids - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, if there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Repeatitive diarrhea
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of months with more serious pain and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without curing the cause is the most common reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment
and worst, a surgery
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So serious cases are only recommended for this treatment solution. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It does not address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a comprehensive solution for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, diet, pain reduction, exercise, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a considerable improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *