Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Who Checks Hemorrhoids
The most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. In fact, a lot of people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point. Lump can be very painful
and even just seeing blood can be scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We endure the pain in silence simply because we are too embarrassed to speak about it. But, as time passes, it may become very painful and itchy. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and tired. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding intimacy.
Hemorrhoid - What exactly is it?
Who Checks Hemorrhoids - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, if there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Repeatitive diarrhea
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of months with more serious pain and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without curing the cause is the most common reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So serious cases are only recommended for this treatment solution. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It does not address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should notice a progressive improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow that is required for circulatory health. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.