What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Who do Hemorrhoids Itch
One of the most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, most people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point in their life. Lump can be painful
and even just seeing blood can be scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to see how Mother Nature can help you.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. However, as time passes, it can become excruciating and itchy. You lose your focus and can't do anything. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women are afraid to make love with their partners thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
Who do Hemorrhoids Itch - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise called a varicose vein. Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But the veins get inflamed when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood flow. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And the person will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids: classified by medical doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Potential causes:
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. But, sad to say, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more severe pain and bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the real cause is the main reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it's recommended only for serious cases. Numerous patients complain of serious pain after, so it must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few patients encounter severe pain and bleeding right after the procedure. They may reappear because the source of the problem wasn't treated.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are usually needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of severe pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause wasn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a comprehensive answer for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins in several ways *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, exercise, hygiene, pain reduction, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see an overall improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Used and popular in Europe. *