Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Who Does Hemorrhoids Affect
The most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. The truth is, most people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We endure the pain in silence because we're too ashamed to talk about it. The pain and itching usually become not bearable. You can't concentrate. Often it can cause depression. Women are scared to make love with their partners thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
Who Does Hemorrhoids Affect - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also called a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. This will cause a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are burning sensation and itchiness. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
- most common sign is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids
often clot and protrude. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Family Genetics
- Too much lifting
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much body weight
Coping with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more severe pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms
but not curing the real source of the problem is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgical
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one weekly) are usually needed. Although this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of severe pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause wasn't addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later so it's recommended only for serious cases. Many patients complain of severe pain after, so it must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some sufferers encounter severe pain and bleeding right after the procedure. They can reappear since the source of the problem wasn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help faster healing *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, pain reduction, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will notice a great improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Widely used in Europe. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *