What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Who Fixes Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become intolerable. It can disturb you. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women are afraid to make love with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Who Fixes Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise known as a varicose vein. In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
First thing people commonly do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could go back after a couple of week with more pain and serious bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are necessary. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the process. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear again within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain right after the treatment. The cause isn't treated, so they can appear again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is suggested only for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that's why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, pain reduction, and exercise.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should see a symptomatic improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory action and supports healthy blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated to relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *