What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Who Fixes Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful
and even just seeing blood can be scary. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become intolerable. It can disturb you. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women are afraid to make love with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Who Fixes Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise known as a varicose vein. In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
First thing people commonly do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could go back after a couple of week with more pain and serious bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are necessary. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the process. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear again within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain right after the treatment. The cause isn't treated, so they can appear again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is suggested only for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that's why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a notable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow that is essential for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and supports strong blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *