What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Who Fixes Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become intolerable. It can disturb you. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women are afraid to make love with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Who Fixes Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise known as a varicose vein. In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
First thing people commonly do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could go back after a couple of week with more pain and serious bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing
the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or surgery
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are necessary. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the process. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear again within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain right after the treatment. The cause isn't treated, so they can appear again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is suggested only for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that's why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, diet, hygiene, pain reduction, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a considerable improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Used and popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow required for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *