Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Who Handles Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are certainly humiliating. Any person can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? The good news: in most cases it is simply a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. The pain and itching may become unbearable. It can disturb you. You become exhausted and even stressed out. Many women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding being intimate.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Who Handles Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise known as a varicose vein. In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, leading to inflammation and pain. This will cause a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain
. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Excessive body weight
- Too much lifting
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
First thing people commonly do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may come back again. By using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the cause is the primary reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause is not treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is advised only for serious cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that's the reason why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain right after the procedure. The cause isn't treated, so they can appear again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, exercise, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a great improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow required for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Used and popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *