Learn about Hemorrhoids - Who Has Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids may be embarrassing. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be very painful
and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and discover how Mother Nature could help you!
We endure the pain in silence mainly because we are too embarrassed to talk about it. But, after some time, it may become very painful and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't think about anything else. Often it may cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
Who Has Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. However the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood flow. This may create a blood clot. And the individual will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Medical doctors recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
Why do Hemorrhoids Appear?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
- Weight problems
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Family Genetics
Coping with Hemorrhoids
The first thing individuals normally do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it will go back after several weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without addressing the cause is the most common reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning off a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it is painful specifically during the procedure. It does not cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear after a few months.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is only for serious cases when other procedures are not suitable. It is suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery that the patients go through.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, exercise, pain reduction, diet, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll see a definite improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes increased blood flow needed for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Used and very popular in Europe. *