Learn about Hemorrhoids - Who Has Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids may be embarrassing. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and discover how Mother Nature could help you!
We endure the pain in silence mainly because we are too embarrassed to talk about it. But, after some time, it may become very painful and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't think about anything else. Often it may cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
Who Has Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. However the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood flow. This may create a blood clot. And the individual will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Medical doctors recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
Why do Hemorrhoids Appear?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
- Weight problems
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Family Genetics
Coping with Hemorrhoids
The first thing individuals normally do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it will go back after several weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without addressing the cause is the most common reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning off a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it is painful specifically during the procedure. It does not cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear after a few months.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is only for serious cases when other procedures are not suitable. It is suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery that the patients go through.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, exercise, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will see an improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *