Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Why Hemorrhoids Appear?
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. But, as time passes, it can become excruciating and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. You really feel frustrated and exhausted. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will notice their hemorrhoids.
Why Hemorrhoids Appear? - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. This will create a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often clot and protrude. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Appear?
Hemorrhoids are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Family Genetics
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
The first thing people usually do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more severe pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not addressing the real source of the problem is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or even surgical procedure.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Methods
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some patients encounter severe pain and bleeding right after the treatment. They can reappear because the source of the problem wasn't treated.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one weekly) are usually needed. Although it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of serious pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause wasn't addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later in life so it's recommended only for serious cases. Many patients complain of severe pain after, so it must be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a comprehensive answer for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover exercise, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, diet, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a progressive improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory action and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity needed for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *