Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Why Hemorrhoids Bleed?
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about this sensitive issue. The pain and itching sometimes become very painful. You can't concentrate. Often it may cause depression. A lot of women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding sex.
Why Hemorrhoids Bleed? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Abnormal circulation of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a very painful
, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Medical doctors recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Weight problems
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Repeatitive diarrhea
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Normally, a person's reaction would be to right away go to the drugstore and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really cured. It may have gone away, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will reocur. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without healing the cause is the main reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Despite that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it is very painful specifically during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the cause isn't addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So severe cases are only suitable for this procedure. It is suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery that the patients go through.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain may be felt. They can reappear since the source of the problem isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover exercise, what to do during flare-ups, diet, pain reduction, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should see a significant improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Used and very popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity essential for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *