What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Why Hemorrhoids Come Back?
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. The fact is, a lot of people will get a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. A painful
lump or the sight of blood is scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed . However, after some time, it can become painful and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You become exhausted and depressed. Women are afraid to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be turned off if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Why Hemorrhoids Come Back? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also called a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood flow. This results in a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two kinds of hemorrhoids: classified by medical doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
First thing individuals usually do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will return after several weeks with more pain and serious bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment solution may cause complications with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases when all other procedures are not suitable. Numerous patients complain of serious pain after, so it must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. A few patients encounter severe pain and bleeding right after the procedure. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of serious pain during procedure. It doesn't treat the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete solution for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, diet, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll see a considerable improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *