What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Why Hemorrhoids Flare Up?
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: most likely it is just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to discover how Mother Nature could help you!
We suffer in silence mainly because we are too embarrassed to speak about it. The pain and itching may become agonizing. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. It may cause depression. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Why Hemorrhoids Flare Up? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This results in a blood clot. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- usual symptoms
are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Potential causes:
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals normally do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really cured. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will return. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the issue is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or even surgical
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it is painful especially during the session. It doesn't cure the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear again after a few months.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is only for serious cases of hemorrhoids. It's suggested as a last resort because of its very painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, exercise, pain reduction, hygiene, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you will see a major improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory action and supports strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow that is essential for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *