Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Why Hemorrhoids Happen?
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You could possibly get frightened and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching become unbearable. It can bother you. It may cause depression. Most women may think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid intimacy.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Why Hemorrhoids Happen? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also called a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood flow. This results in a blood clot. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks with more severe pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not treating the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or even surgery
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause complications with urinating, that's why this is just for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of intense pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding right after the treatment. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Even though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported severe pain during treatment. It doesn't cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in five ways *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover exercise, hygiene, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll see a notable improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and supports healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *