Things You must know about Hemorrhoids - Why Hemorrhoids Hurt?
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, many people can get hemorrhoids at some point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence mainly because we are too ashamed to talk about it. However, after some time, it may become excruciating and itchy. It can bother you. You become exhausted and stressed out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Why Hemorrhoids Hurt? - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood flow. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much lifting
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Excessive body weight
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
Commonly, a person's reaction would be to right away go to the drugstore and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really cured. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks with more intense pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing
the real source of the issue is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgery
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases when all other options are not suitable. It's suggested as a last resort because of its very painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. They may reappear because the source of the problem isn't treated.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful particularly during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause isn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, pain reduction, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should see a notable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and promotes healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow needed for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *