Things You must know about Hemorrhoids - Why Hemorrhoids Hurt?
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, many people can get hemorrhoids at some point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence mainly because we are too ashamed to talk about it. However, after some time, it may become excruciating and itchy. It can bother you. You become exhausted and stressed out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Why Hemorrhoids Hurt? - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood flow. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain
. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much lifting
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Excessive body weight
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
Commonly, a person's reaction would be to right away go to the drugstore and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really cured. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks with more intense pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the issue is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgery
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases when all other options are not suitable. It's suggested as a last resort because of its very painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. They may reappear because the source of the problem isn't treated.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful particularly during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause isn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, hygiene, diet, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a substantial improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow that is required for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated to relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *