What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Why Hemorrhoids Itch?
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point in their life. A painful
lump or the sight of blood is scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? The good news: most likely it's just a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed . The pain and itching can become excruciating. You can't focus. It may cause depression. Women are afraid to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Why Hemorrhoids Itch? - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. This results in a blood clot. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really treated. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding could come back again. By using a cream to cover symptoms without addressing the real cause is the primary reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause complications with urinating, that's why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids. Numerous patients complain of intense pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause wasn't treated.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding right after the procedure. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, exercise, pain reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see an improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Used and popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.