Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Why Hemorrhoids Pregnancy?
Hemorrhoids are certainly humiliating. Any person can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. The great news: in most cases it's just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We endure the pain in silence because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching become just too much. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and exhausted. Women are scared to make love with their partners thinking that their partners could be turned off if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Why Hemorrhoids Pregnancy? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. This will cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
- most common sign is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids often clot and protrude. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Too much lifting
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Family Genetics
- Too much body weight
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing people usually do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms
by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more severe pain
and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the real cause is the most common reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one weekly) are usually needed. Although it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of serious pain during procedure. It does not treat the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some patients encounter severe pain and bleeding right after the procedure. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later in life so it's suggested only for serious cases. Many patients complain of severe pain after, so it must be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a perfect answer for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, exercise, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a definite improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Used and popular in Europe. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *