Things You need to know about Hemorrhoids - Why Hemorrhoids When Pregnant?
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, a lot of people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading to find out how Mother Nature can help you.
We suffer in silence simply because we're too ashamed to speak about it. However, after some time, it can become agonizing and itchy. You can't focus. You become totally exhausted and depressed. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
Why Hemorrhoids When Pregnant? - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise called a varicose vein. Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are itchiness and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- most common symptom is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. They often clot and swell. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom
of internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Too much body weight
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Too much lifting
- Child delivery and pregnancy
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more severe pain
and bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms without healing the real cause is the primary reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical procedure.
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some sufferers encounter pain and bleeding after the treatment. The cause is not addressed, so they can show up again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be risky. So severe cases are only suitable for this hemorrhoid treatment. Many patients complain of agonizing pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Although this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the cause wasn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in five ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, diet, hygiene, exercise, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see an overall improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.