Learn about Hemorrhoids - Why Hemorrhoids Wont go Away?
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. In fact, a lot of people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and find out how Mother Nature can help you...
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. But, as time passes, it can become painful and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. Often it can cause depression. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid intimacy.
Why Hemorrhoids Wont go Away? - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also called a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain
, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids: classified by medical doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- You may feel itching and burning sensation. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Sitting and standing for extented time period
- Pregnancy and birth of a baby
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Weight problems
- Family Genetics
Coping with Hemorrhoids
The first thing people commonly do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may return. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Treatment Plans for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It's a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics show that this type of procedure can be risky. So severe cases are only suggested for this hemorrhoid surgery. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - It's done by burning a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about intolerable pain during the process. It doesn't deal with the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear again after a few months.
- Rubber band ligation - To be able to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain right after the treatment. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, hygiene, and exercise.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a great improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory action and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *