What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Why do You Get Piles ?
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. Actually, many people can get hemorrhoids at some point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly get frightened and wonder: what if it's a cancer. The good news: most likely it is just a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to discover how Mother Nature could help you.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching can become excruciating. You can't focus. It may cause depression. Women are afraid to be intimate with their lovers thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
Why do You Get Piles ? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also called a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, leading to inflammation and pain. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
Why do Hemorrhoids Occur?
Piles are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Frequent Diarrhea
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
First thing individuals normally do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks with more intense pain and bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. The cause isn't treated, so they can appear again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment solution may cause issues with urinating, that's why this is just for severe cases of hemorrhoids when all other procedures are not suitable. It is suggested as a last resort because of its very painful recovery.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it's very painful particularly during the treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete solution for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It help relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help and I ordered it. I wanted try this product. I received it in the mail and in about 2 weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, diet, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense e-book is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice an improvement within several days. Small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported. As with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit. In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow. Nattokinase supports proper blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
HESPERIDIN is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
BUTCHER'S BROOM is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest Europe. Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic. Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
DIOSMIN is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant. Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, swelling and bleeding. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
CAMOMILE has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements. It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *