What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Why Would Rectum Hurt When You Sit Down?
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it may become excruciating and itchy. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and worn out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Why Would Rectum Hurt When You Sit Down? - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise known as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And the person will feel pain
, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Excess body weight
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding may reocur. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the issue is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or even surgical treatment.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this surgical procedure may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is only for severe cases of hemorrhoids when all other options are not suitable. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to endure one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the cause is not addressed.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. They may reappear since the source of the problem is not treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health in five ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, diet, pain reduction, exercise, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you should see a substantial improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity beneficial for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *