Learn about Hemorrhoids - Witch Hazel for Hemorrhoids
The most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. The truth is, many people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. You can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful
lump. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature can help you.
We endure the pain in silence simply because we're too ashamed to speak about it. The pain and itching become agonizing. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Witch Hazel for Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. This may create a blood clot. And the individual will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They sometimes clot and swell. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- You may feel burning and itching sensation. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Weight problems
- Pregnancy and birth of a baby
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Sitting and standing for extented time period
- Family Genetics
Coping with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. It doesn't treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it may return right after few weeks with more pain and serious bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without healing the real cause is the primary reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical procedure.
Treatment Plans for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - To be able to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. A few sufferers encounter pain and bleeding after the procedure. The cause isn't addressed, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - It's done by burning a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It's a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be risky. So severe cases are only suitable for this procedure. Numerous patients complain of agonizing pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a perfect answer for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, pain reduction, diet, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you will notice a significant improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow needed for circulatory health. *