Learn about Hemorrhoids - Witch Hazel for Hemorrhoids
The most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. The truth is, many people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. You can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful
lump. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature can help you.
We endure the pain in silence simply because we're too ashamed to speak about it. The pain and itching become agonizing. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
for Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. This may create a blood clot. And the individual will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They sometimes clot and swell. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- You may feel burning and itching sensation. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Weight problems
- Pregnancy and birth of a baby
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Sitting and standing for extented time period
- Family Genetics
Coping with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. It doesn't treat
the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it may return right after few weeks with more pain and serious bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms
without healing the real cause is the primary reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Treatment Plans for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - To be able to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. A few sufferers encounter pain and bleeding after the procedure. The cause isn't addressed, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - It's done by burning a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It's a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be risky. So severe cases are only suitable for this procedure. Numerous patients complain of agonizing pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, exercise, diet, hygiene, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll see a noticeable improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory activity. Used and popular in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.